Sports fitness tight long-sleeved T-shirt
This clothing is soft and delicate to the touch, naked feeling skin-friendly, light and sweat-absorbing, simple design, suitable for sports, but also suitable for leisure. Slim fit, cross spaghetti straps, highlighting the beautiful back.
- Round neck long sleeve design
- Adjustable chest pad
- Spaghetti strap cross design at the back
- Slim short section, highlighting the waist line
- 87% Nylon + 13% Spandex
Tight, With chest pad
S, M, L, XL
Black, Blue, Green, Jujube, White
Frequently Asked Question
What kind of materials do you use in WHM sports clothing wholesale?
WHM Sports currently mainly uses four kinds of fabrics, nylon (nylon), polyester fiber (polyester), cotton, spandex. For these four kinds of fabrics, we will combine or use them separately according to different styles of clothing, such as: polyester + spandex, nylon + spandex, cotton + spandex.
How much cost for the WHM sports women clothes?
Does WHM Sports have discounts for customers' bulk orders?
What are the online purchase channels for WHM Sports?
What to wear to the gym for beginners
But if you have a very clear goal when you first start exercising, such as you just need to lose weight, then you may do aerobics, plus some equipment training. Then you need to choose a strength or high-strength sports bra. Pants can be loose and comfortable sweatpants or gym pants. Shoes can choose specialized running sneakers.
For example, if you just need to get in shape, then you can choose a relatively tight-fitting sports suit or gym clothes. Shoes can choose, canvas shoes, sneakers and so on. For example, if you want to practice yoga, then you can wear yoga clothes. Of course, yoga clothes can also be used for fitness. Shoes can also choose yoga-specific shoes or socks.
Why is correct clothing important in fitness training?
So, read below for an explanation of why being in the right athletic clothing is so important.
Fitted workout clothes can boost confidence.
This is very important for both boys and girls. Appropriate fitness clothes can highlight girls’ beautiful hip lines, or beautiful legs or waist lines. For boys, a suitable fitness T-shirt can show your strong arms and perfect pectoral back muscles more perfectly. These are very effective in increasing self-confidence.
The right gym clothes can improve athletic performance. Some gym clothes use special materials, such as quick drying, sweat absorption, elasticity, breathability and so on. These will have a certain impact on the sports performance.
The Right Workout Clothing Can Prevent Injuries. The right workout clothes can protect you from injury. Ideally, compression garments help protect muscles from inflammation and the potential for injury. It helps prevent the formation of lactic acid, which protects you and helps you exercise normally the next day.
What should bring in a beginner's gym bag?
- First, you need to prepare a set of clean gym clothes.
- Prepare a clean and quick-drying sports towel, which is very necessary so that you can wipe the sweat in time when you sweat during the fitness process. When someone else’s sweat stains on the gym equipment, you can use your sports towel to put it on it, it will not be awkward and it will be more hygienic. Of course, if you carry disinfectant alcohol or disinfectant with you, it is best to wipe it again. After all, most girls still pay great attention to cleanliness.
- Shower supplies. If your gym provides showers, you can take a shower after your workout. You will feel very comfortable at this time. If in winter, the gym you go to doesn’t provide a shower, it is recommended to bring a hair dryer, so that at least sweat-soaked hair can be dried quickly and there is no risk of catching a cold.
- Headphones. When you are exercising and you feel very tired, music can encourage you, accompany you, and give you the greatest motivation.
- Snacks. Include protein bars, protein powders, creatine, or small packets of nuts and more. Eat some exercise supplements or snacks after exercising to recover quickly and not feel hungry after a lot of exercise.